According to the US Software Engineering Institute, 50% of defects are due to bad specifications.
Are you managing a software team or responsible for looking at their end-to-end delivery processes holistically?
Then, join this round-table discussion with Sam Hatoum, CEO of Xolv.io as he shares how he’s implemented proper specifications throughout projects he’s worked on to increase velocity by up to 35% and reduce defect rates down to 2%.
Date: Tuesday, April 24
Time: 12:00pm PT
RESERVE MY SEAT
Why you should attend this session?
- Get tips for balancing the tradeoff between velocity and quality
- Learn how to smooth the transition between development phases while ensuring full alignment
- See how your test automation strategy becomes a result of your upfront specification planning
- Succeed in reducing defects before a single line of code is written
- Minimize the handoffs between Engineering, Quality and Product
- Capture some quick wins to implement quality practices that will
- Influence cultural change, speed up release cycles and improve your customer’s experience