We’re excited to announce that Testim has raised $5.6M in Series A funding, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners. In the last year, we’ve raised a total of $8 million from early investors including Foundation Capital, Spider Capital and joined Heavybit.
This is a big deal for us and we’re incredibly thrilled by what it means. The funds will support our mission to help your engineering team make application testing autonomous and integrative to their agile development cycle. We started this company because we’ve used plenty of automation tools and found them hard to use with little confidence in the stability of the tests. I’m sure you’ve had similar experiences. Together, we’ve built a family of customers including Wix.com, NetApp and Walmart, grown our team to 20+ employees, and become the fastest growing provider of autonomous testing with a 34% compound monthly growth rate.
This funding is the fuel we need to continue investing in our customer’s success by growing our engineering team, expanding our customer success team and supporting your evolving processes. In the last 4 months we’ve added tons of enhancements to help teams automate their testing even faster.
- Group usage, email scheduler, mobile web pilot program
- Git issues, webhooks, new UI
- Test history, improves scroll, cookies as test data
In the next year, and with your ongoing input, we’re excited to tackle:
- Make testing mobile native applications a breeze
- Add more self-learning capabilities to our algorithms, making our tests even more stable
- Integrate Testim.io with more development tools (well, we already support Slack, Jira, Git, CI tools and other software development tools)
We’d love to hear what you think of our product. Test drive Testim today by signing up for a free trial to experience code and maintenance free test automation.